August 28, 2008

BATMAN "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" on Thursday!!

This is kinda sad, ha ha! Last week, and this week too, I forgot to post the 2 BATMAN DESKTOP WALLPAPERS we do every single Wednesday! That's the day we call "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" and lately I have been on such a weird sleeping schedule that both times I totally forgot, sorry. So, yet again here they are on Thursday, ha ha! I usually post 2 but I'm doing 3 just to make up for my mistake. The 1st two are new backgrounds that are from the Official DC Comics website. Right now they are kinda hyping the BATMAN: RIP storyline. They have some amazing artwork by Alex Ross. He has a painterly-style that is very hyper-realistic, very cool! The 3rd wallpaper is totally random. I used a vintage black & white pin-up photo that I found of Yvonne Craig. Of course we all know her as the actress who played Barbara Gordon / Batgirl in the 1966 Batman TV Series...MEOW! I hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive me.
CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!

No comments: