July 12, 2012

BATMAN COSTUMES - Character Cosplay Spotted in Toronto, Canada!






It's weird, I have visited almost every single state in the United States, including Hawaii ( Not Alaska ), but I have never been outside the US. Yeah, I have never been to a "foreign country". That's extremely weird isn't it? But, I have always dreamed of doing so & if I ever get to someday then one place I do plan to visit is Canada. That special area just seems like a really cool place to be.

Anyways, here are some very fun photos sent in to us by a Bat-Blog Fan named Neville. He said that there's a great Canadian Fan Expo Convention in Toronto and to prove it he sent these pics he shot back in 2009. Yes! This is photographic proof that they totally love BATMAN in Canada! Check out these amazing Cosplay Costumes of Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, The Huntress, The Question, Harley Quinn, The Riddler and a few variations of  The Joker. WOW! ( Thanks Neville! )

1 comment:

Frances said...

Of these Batman costumes, I think wearing the Joker costume would be the eye-catcher since the Batman costume is pretty much a giveaway already.