November 9, 2011


For this week's "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" I thought I would post some BATMAN WALLPAPERS that kind of celebrate a few brand-new BATMAN PRODUCTS out there that are fun! The 1st one is a nice photo of the 2011 BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM Batmobile Hot Wheels Car made by Mattel. I got one of these recently, it's a cool toy!

Now, I know the 2nd one is kinda crazy but I really love these Batman Shoes! Our friend Andy, who lives in the UK, told us about these special Converse Sneakers ( Kid's Size Only, yeah bummer! ) that are sold in England. They have awesome "Batmobile" graphics on them!

The last Background is a nice hi-res shot of the next NEW 2012 LEGO BATMAN BATCAVE, which is not out yet, but is featured here because it's so AWESOME!

OK, I know these are strange backgrounds but they are fun, please give one a try. Also, be sure to check the Bat-Blog Archives on the left-hand side of this page, near the middle, to see many more. Plus, for all the recent ones we have posted you can be lazy & just click the button down below, ha ha!

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight Rises!


Anonymous said...

Just ordered my Batmobile Tennis Shoes.
Thanks for all the readers who send in stuff that I might never know about.
Thanks for the help in draining my checking account!

Scott said...

You gotta love the Hot Wheels Batmobile!!I love Hot Wheels cars!!