February 20, 2011

Brodie's BAT-SPONGEBOB Batman Birthday Cake!

We love it when Bat-Blog Fans send photos from their life where they share family moments that involve the Batman character in some way. That always means a lot to me. Plus, these kinda pics are always fun & entertaining. Like, these wonderful pics right here. They feature a "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS AS THE DARK KNIGHT" Birthday Cake that was made for a very lucky kid named Brodie. His Great-Aunt created this for him & I know that the main ingredient was "love" ( This ALWAYS produces the best cake, ha! ). The custom-design is very unique & clever. Just check out how they made his skinny legs, ha! I'm guessing that maybe they could not decide if they wanted a Batman Cake or a Spongebob one. So, they put the two of them together & got this great piece of ART. Like I said, very clever! Plus, just looking at it totally cracks me up! I wanna thank them for sharing these photos & also invite any other Bat-Blog Fans out there to please send-in their pics. Our email button is ALWAYS on the top right-hand side of this page.

No comments: