January 4, 2011

Photos - 1966 BATMAN TV Show Theme Song Records from Japan

To quote the 80's Rock Band, The VAPORS, "I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so". This post was created to show a few examples of some beautiful 1966 BATMAN TV Show Theme Song Records from Japan. I love the combination of vintage graphics with Japanese lettering ( I like the 2nd one the best ). Plus, they're really hard to find. Now, after you drool over the pics then please check out the video too. It's the VAPORS singing their hit song, "Turning Japanese". Since I mentioned the band I knew I had to post it, ha ha! I know it's not "Batman-related" but it's a great song & you won't be able to get the tune out of your head all day long, ha!!


CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!

No comments: