November 3, 2010

New BATMAN, ROBIN, and CATWOMAN Backgrounds - Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday!

OK, this is sort of an experiment. This week, for "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday", I thought I would post these 2 brand-new BATMAN Desktop Backgrounds. But instead of the normal 1024 X 768 size I usually do. I'm posting these new ones that are 1440 X 900. Please let me know how these work for you guys. Do you like the new size or do you want to go back to the old format? The 1st one features a pretty sweet graphic of a recent Catwoman Action Figure & the 2nd one is a vintage Black & White Photo of the Dynamic Duo, Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder! Of course they are the 1966 TV Show version of those characters....POW!
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

No comments: