August 1, 2010

New BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Collectible - The STARRO MASK!

Here's a brand-new Batman collectible item out there to find that I think is pretty awesome! For the BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD CARTOON Interview Panel at the 2010 San Diego Comic Con ( SDCC ) Warner Bros gave out these foam-rubber STARRO MASK premiums! Now, for everybody who has been watching this TV show for the last few episodes we know the whole STARRO thing has been a small side story deal that keeps building up. Remember, STARRO creatures stick themselves to people's faces ( like the face-hugger in the ALIENS movies ) & then control their minds. Anyway, I think the masks are totally great & since I didn't get to go to Comic Con this year I'm gonna be trolling eBay for one of these. I checked last night & they're going pretty cheap. That's cool, or as Aquaman would say, "OUTRAGIOUS!!"

No comments: