August 1, 2010

Cool BATMAN TATTOO ART Inspired by JIM LEE Comic Book Artwork

Our friend Adrian saw this awesome Batman Tattoo while he was at the 2010 San Diego Comic Con last week & he said the 1st thing he thought of was the Bat-Blog! Oh man, that's incredible! I don't mean for this to sound conceited or anything, but I seem to hear this a lot lately. The fact that when people see some cool Batman thing they instantly think about my blog. Really, it's the greatest compliment in the world, ever! Sorry, I was sort of proud of that & thought I would mention it but I'm not getting a big head about it or anything ( my autograph just went up to 50 bucks, get yours now ). Ha Ha! Alright, back to this great tattoo art! OK the first thing I noticed is this. One, the art is borrowed from some original comic book artwork done by Jim Lee. So that's cool because his work is totally great. Second, I like the simple color palette of just red & black. "Red" being for the blood of the criminal scum that Batman just beat to a pulp, ha! Adrian, thank you so much for taking the time to shoot these pictures. I really appreciate that. If the Bat-Blog is any good at all it's because of awesome contributions by it's readership, I sincerely mean that.
CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!

No comments: