May 14, 2009

Cool BATMAN ART Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds!

I apologize. Today is Thursday & here at the Bat-Blog, every single Wednesday, we ALWAYS post some Free BATMAN Desktop Wallpapers...but yesterday I forgot! OK, I have been kind of distracted lately with other projects so I'm posting 3 new ones to make up for the 2 I didn't post yesterday, ha ha! For the general theme this week I thought I would go with versions of Batman from the 1980's to 1990's. The 1st one uses stock art created by Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez. He's always been a favorite artist of mine & I hope you like his stuff too. He did a lot of work for DC Comics including a large variety of commercial art for actual products & merchandise.The next image is from the now-classic BATMAN BEYOND Animated Series that ran on TV awhile back. That cartoon was a total surprise to me on how great it was! So, obviously, I had to include it here. The last wallpaper is another famous comic book artist, Jim Lee. His artwork sort of defined the character & is always a total delight to see. Now, I'm wondering...is there another Batman Artist who's work you would like to see as a desktop background? Just let me know & I'll see what I can do.
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

4 comments:

Satish said...

Thanks for those wallpapers Tom. The first one was something I've always wanted.... really really cool...

greatwork thanks buds.

ozz said...

How 'bout something from Jim Aparo?

Brian said...

Definitely Jim Aparo, Alex Ross, and/or Neal Adams. To me they created the iconic Batman poses.

Unknown said...

The third image in it's entirety is, by far, my favorite picture of Batman ever created. I have been searching everywhere for the full image online to use as my wallpaper, if someone would please tell me how to find it, I will name something after them. A pet fish or something.