May 14, 2009

The Original ROBIN, THE BOY WONDER, Has a Brand-New Website!

Recently, the webmaster who works for Burt Ward, the actor who played "Robin The Boy Wonder" on the 1966 Batman TV Show, contacted me to ask if I could please help promote their new website. Now, think about it, your real-life childhood hero asks for your help and the ONLY logical answer can be, "Heck Yeah, I'll do it!", ha ha. I mean, I don't have direct access to Burt Ward but he does have to approve everything & the 1960's TV series was my total entry into the world of Batman, which I obviously love. So, Duh! It's a no-brainer...I'm gonna help Robin, ha ha!! All kidding aside, it really is a true honor. I'm actually grateful to help in any way I can. Now, here's the deal, Burt Ward recently upgraded his website with a total new look, fresh content, & new products to purchase. He's not doing the "Comic Book Convention" circuit that much these days but you can still get autographed 8 X 10 photos of him now through his website, both color and black & white. He also has signed-copies of his bestselling book "My Life In Tights" & Autographed Hot Wheels of the 1966 Batmobile Car. I also want to announce that soon, right here at the Bat-Blog, we're gonna be starting a new Bat-Blog Contest where you can win a few autographed items. We're not saying which ones they are right now, that's gonna be a big surprise. But please stay tuned for more information about this in the very near future. It's gonna be SO AWESOME that you're NOT gonna want to miss it!! One last thing, please go visit Burt Ward's website, ROBINTHEBOYWONDER.COM!
CLICK HERE To Visit The Official Burt Ward Robin The Boy Wonder Website!!

1 comment:

C. Lemons said...

Cool site.I got on it last week and won a keychain in one of the weekly contests they are running this month.