April 1, 2009

BATMAN BAT-SYMBOL LOGO Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds!

Yyyeeeaaahhh, it's Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday! You know what that means! We post 2 FREE Batman-Theme Wallpapers every Wednesday. Today I thought I would post some cool graphics of the famous Bat-Symbol logo. But, done in different ways that you don't see a lot. The first one is a great example. This logo is from Japan in the 1960's. I have always loved Japanese Culture & it's so cool that they enjoyed Batman there ( and still do ). It also sort of reminds me of the recent Chip Kidd BAT-MANGA Book. The next background is the classic "Oval-Shaped" Logo, but done in a very cool 3-D Computer Art style. I think these are gonna be very popular! At least I hope so. You know, I am always trying to top myself with making cool wallpapers for you guys. I like the challenge. So, if you have ANY ideas for future ones please let me know.
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

1 comment:

ozz said...

I think the Japanese logo would make a cool tattoo.