April 1, 2009

Photos: Cosplay Batman Fans Wear Their Costumes at the 2008 Polaris Convention

A good friend to the Bat-Blog, named Neville, sent us some extremely cool photos yesterday. He wrote, "I have one more picture from last year's Polaris Convention to send to you: it's a picture of Nightwing, the Riddler, and Robin, all looking quite intense. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, here's another one of Catwoman too!" Ha Ha, AWESOME!! Thank you Neville. I really love these Comic Book Fans who dress up when they go to comicons. Seriously, it's very cool how creative they are. All of these costumes look really really great...good job! I think a lot of people who were at that show really appreciated these characters. Plus, I think a lot of readers are gonna really love that Catwoman pic...MEOW!! If any other readers have ANY kind of Batman-related photos to share then please send them in, we always love that!

1 comment:

Lionel Braithwaite said...

I see that you got them-thanks for posting!