March 6, 2009

DESKTOP WALLPAPER: BATMAN & THE JOKER The Brave and The Bold TV Cartoon

Tonight on BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD ( Cartoon Network, 8:00 pm Eastern, 7:00 Central ) will be the TV episode called "Game Over for Owlman!" and it's the 2nd part of a two-part story. This is the one fans have been waiting for because it's gonna feature the new JOKER! OK, I gotta say that I have already seen this episode ( both parts ) & it's seriously the very best one so far! There are so many cool things about it that I can't even write about because I don't wanna spoil anything. But seriously, it's AWESOME! If you don't like it then you're NOT a Batman Fan, ha ha! Anyway, to celebrate the new Joker I thought I would post these fresh new Desktop Wallpapers. You can use them to remind yourself to watch tonight's show!
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Brave and The Bold Cartoon!!

No comments: