March 6, 2009

VIDEO - BATMAN : THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD With The JOKER!!

Tonight's episode of BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD will be titled "Game Over for Owlman!" It's the 2nd part of a 2-part story & it features the Joker! OK, there are a lot of other guests on the show but the main star is... the Joker!! The basic synopsis: On Earth, Owlman has been perpetrating crimes disguised as Batman and assembled all the villains to join him. It comes on at 8:00 pm Eastern Time ( 7:00 Central ) on the Cartoon Network. After watching it please let me know what YOU think about it!


CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!

4 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Wow! What an excellent episode!

The Jokermobile! Forties Batmobile! Multiple Batmen! Yowza, mine eyes have seen the glory!

Anonymous said...

It was great loved all the diff versions of batman in it. I really liked the owlman in the 1940's costume. The joker looked exactly like the version from the BTNA "legends of the dark knight" episode the Jokers voice acting was by far no mark hammill it was just soso. but the episode was my Fav so far. the 1940's batmobile was SWEETTTTTTTTTTTT

ozz said...

For some reason, the audio was kinda garbled in a weird way. I could hear music and sound effects OK, but the voices were barely audible. Maybe it was the computer I'm on or the headphones I'm using. I'll have to try elsewhere later.

I did catch the remark about the toys in the second clip. Ha. Another Joker who digs the Batman's toys.

The Joker is drawn well, although the knobby looking chin is odd. The old style Batmobile is cool too.

Secular Transhumanist said...

I was especially impressed by the brief flashbacks you get of the Joker's attempts to kill Batman. If I'm not mistaken, they were all taken from the 1960's TV show; the electric chair hooked up to the slot machine, the giant clam, and the giant key-cutting machine.