July 31, 2008

RARE VINTAGE BATMAN TOYS and MEMORABILIA COLLECTION Wallpaper

OK, Right off the bat I wanna say that the above photo is actually made into a "Desktop Wallpaper", for those interested, & it's kinda cool. The thing is, a new friend to the Bat-Blog named JR, sent me a really big photo of his amazing Vintage Batman Toy Collection. But, the picture deserves to be seen large just so you can focus on all the stuff here...it's amazing! This is an extremely impressive gathering of Bat-Memorabilia. There's a ton of vintage 60's items mixed with stuff from last week, I like that. There's also a few pieces that are extremely RARE! I spent a lot of time looking at every single clue as to what each item was & there's a lot of high-quality stuff here. What many Toy Collectors call "Museum Pieces". Oh sure, a couple of things are kinda common. We all have stuff like that because it's neat to have & you can usually find it at a garage sale for cheap. But, there's some other collectibles here that I will never get ( or see in "real life" )...unless I win the lottery! Thank you JR for sharing this pic with us. You have a nice collection to be vey proud of. Personally, I hope you send us more photos!! hint, hint.
CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!

No comments: