July 25, 2008

The BAT-BLOG is The SITE OF THE WEEK At The AMC TV Channel Website!

The Bat-Blog was totally honored recently with an interview by the AMC TV Channel Website & also to be named "The Site of The Week" at their SCI-FI SCANNER Blog! The American Movie Classics channel is the home of one of my favorite TV Shows called MAD MEN ( about advertising executives in the 1960's, wonderful writing, great acting, very cool hyper-accurate art direction, etc...check it out sometime! ). So, it was a big surprise to be featured there! I don't mean to be bragging or anything but I thought it was cool that they wanted to talk with me, that's neat! Here's a link if you want to read the interview. I love that the BAT-BLOG LOGO is so BIG!! ( Thank you Kevin for this rare treat, it's been a lot of fun ).
CLICK HERE To Visit The Official AMC TV SciFi Scanner Blog Website!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like "batman forever"

Bubbashelby said...

Congrats on the much deserved recognition!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow , that's awesome as awesome gets.

Gavin said...

Congratulations! Well deserved honor. I'm glad that this blog/site is riding the Batmania to the top.

A quick off topic question. Where did you get the art for your header? It looks like it belongs to a comic book version of the movie, yet there doesn't seem to be any such thing.

The Clark Knight said...

That is so cool!! Congrats!!!

bill_finger said...

Hey, congratulations. I've just started reading your blog and I'm pretty impressed. I started my own Batman blog not too long ago and would love to get your feedback on it. Thanks!

http://whatwouldbatmando.today.com/

Anonymous said...

Whoo, congrats (again)! :D

Haha, yeah, I've been wondering the same thing as pastor gavin, actually.

Unknown said...

Tommy, I'm glad you're leading the Batman charge! Thank you for continuously putting out such great material!

Tommy! said...

Thanks for the kind words everybody!

The Joker artwork for the header, which is now replaced with another header, is from a TDK graphic novel that will come out later this year. It was sent to me by a Batman Fan who worked on it.

ozz said...

Pretty cool props. This is one of the coolest websites I've found in awhile. I was looking for some info about Neal Adams artwork, so I Googled "batman neal adams" and the Batblog was one of the pages that came up. There's a lot of excellent stuff here to check out, and commenting here and there has been a fun part of my daily web travels.