July 27, 2008

SDCC Video, BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Animated TV Show Cartoon Trailer From The San Diego Comic Con!

Here's the brand-new movie trailer video shown at the recent San Diego Comic Con for BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD, a new animated series coming soon ( November 14th ) from the Cartoon Network! Batman, Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, and Plastic Man all look awesome! The art direction & backgrounds look great!! I think this is going to be an amazing TV show... I can't wait!!

CLICK HERE For More Batman Videos!

3 comments:

Brian B said...

Awesome!!!

I can't wait and I love the music too.

please delete this account said...

I really like the look of this. very weird with the new Blue Beetle and old version of everyone else.

JDW said...

Hey, thanks for using our video, just provide a link please

http://v-f-h.blogspot.com/

thanks!