June 17, 2008

HOT WHEELS 1966 BATGIRL BAT-CYCLE Motorcycle SDCC Prototype Photos From Mattel

There are leaked rumors that in 2008 Mattel will have a Special 1/50th Scale Hot Wheels Bat-Vehicle that will be an exclusive at the next San Diego Comic Con event (SDCC). It's gonna be the BATGIRL BAT-CYCLE! Of course we all know this as the motorcycle used by Barbara Gordon in the 1966 Batman TV Show. I hope they sell it separately but the rumor is that they will make a special "Three-Pack" that will also include the 1966 Batman Bat-Cycle & Batmobile (The same ones that they have already released in stores, 1:50 scale). Shown up above are some very early prototype graphics &, for reference, a nice photo of the original bike. Please comment down below & let us know what you think about it so far.

3 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Very cool - I sure hope I can get one!

Anonymous said...

hi there, can you tell me is there got any website that shown a lot review of batman toys and batmobile, batman info, batman toy picture. by the way i like your blog. thank you.

ozz said...

I wish Batgirl would take me for a ride on her bike!