June 16, 2008

Video: NEW ANIMATED SCENE Batman Gotham Knight

Shown here is one of the 1st actual clips from the Batman: Gotham Knight animated film that I have seen & it gives you a good idea of the voices, artwork, sounds, etc...looks awesome, I can't wait!!! You can very clearly hear the voice of Kevin Conroy as Batman, that's kinda cool! The DVD will be released on July 8th, about 10 days before The Dark Knight movie appears on the big screen.

CLICK HERE For More Batman Videos of the Dark Knight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awful beyond belief! It looks like a bad video game. Terrible.

Anonymous said...

I liked it. Maybe I am just desperate for a good action sequence with Batman. While Batman Begins was great, like all the other Batman movies the fight scenes suck because the actor has to wear that big suit of armor which he can barely move in. I am still looking forward to this dvd and its great they got Conroy to do the voice. Batman's voice in The New Frontier was pretty lame.

Tommy! said...

Personally, I'm really excited about this animated film. Ever since I started to follow the story about this new release I have noticed a lot of "Anime Haters" just going totally off on why they hate it! They hate it mainly just because it's "anime" & for some reason they are small-minded about it. If DC had hyped this thing as "not anime" they would have all loved it, ha ha! If Pokemon is your idea of "anime" then think again. Please rent the new "Appleseed" or "Ghost in The Shell", it will change your minds!

Robby, please give this movie a chance because I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! Warner Bros has hired some amazing talent for this film, I hope you see it because I think you'll like it. If not, that's cool. I do respect your opinion.

ozz said...

Yeah, this wasn't one of my favorite segments from GK.