June 17, 2008

New 2008 DC SUPER FRIENDS BATMAN Action Figures, Vehicles, & Imaginext Batcave by Fisher-Price!

Our friend Billy sent us this amazing photo scanned from a Fisher-Price Toy Catalog. Be sure to click on the photo up above for a large, very detailed, picture! It's a nice example of some of the new toys that will be released by Fisher-Price in 2008 as a part of their DC SUPER FRIENDS toy line. The big news of course is the large BATCAVE Imaginext Play Set. I really like this thing a lot & it looks pretty cool. There will be some new Batman Action Figures & Vehicles. It looks like they are gonna make a Batcopter, Batmobile, a Bike for Robin, & a Wacky Motorcycle for The Joker! There is also gonna be some new action figures of Batman, Robin, Joker, & The Penguin too. I can't wait till these come out, they look awesome!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The molds on the batman figures look a little different. They seem to be more lean and they look like they do not bend at the elbow. Maybe its because they are just prototypes, but I hope they are sticking with the same mold. I am excited to see more villians. There are times when i feel sorry for kids for not having the cool toys I had growing up and then times like these when I wish I was a kid with these figures. They all look great.

Tommy! said...

I thought that about the figures too but I think they're way smaller than the regular action figures. This is a part of the "Imaginext" series. Since I don't have any Official News from Fisher Price I just kinda speculated on this story. But, the toys look pretty cool!

Yes, I agree. We all had some amazing toys growing up that I wish my nephews could play with today. Like, the Mego Dolls, for example. I used to seriously love those!

Bubbashelby said...

I may have to get a figure or two from this line!

The Batmobile is a little uninspired...but the Bat Copter looks pretty cool!

Dobbs said...

Cool toys. I used to have these cool Batman & Robin action figures that were plastic and permanently bent at the knees. I don't know why I thought they were so cool, maybe it was the molded cape that flowed behind them.

Also, there's a Batman lunchbox at Lunchboxes.com - they used to have a soft lunchbox that had a cape that I really liked, but it looks like they're sold out of that one now. I kinda like the old-school plastic kind anyway:

http://www.lunchboxes.com/bat.html

chunky B said...

yeah check out that Joker and Penguin! Nice I might have to pick up the figs. Though that Batcave looks simply awesome as well!

Anonymous said...

Just FYI guys, these are out. My son picked up the Batcave, Batmobile, Batcopter, Joker/Jokermovile/cycle, and Batman/jet pack at a Toys R Us in West Virginia on our way back from Mego Meet. Very cool toys, although Robin did not come with a cape!!! And the Batcave had no instruction sheet, or catalog. Weird.

Chris