May 30, 2008

BATMAN IN CHICAGO, TATTOO ART By Patrick Cornolo

This morning I was very happily surprised to find this awesome photo in my e-mail. It's from a friend in Chicago, named Joe, who got a HUGE Batman Tattoo on his back recently. The photo shows the preliminary "black line stage". He wrote, "Again, from Patrick Cornolo of Speakeasy Custom Tattoo, I finally got a proper Batman tattoo in time for the new movie coming out! It's actually a work in progress, as I only got the line work completed and will get the coloring done later. The image came from DC Comics' Secret Origins title from the 1980s. To make it a little more personal, I had Patrick redesign the background based on our home base here in Chicago. I'll forward another picture when I get the tattoo in full color, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!". WOW! Dude, it's HUGE! That must have hurt, ha ha! So far it looks really good & I know Patrick's work, so when it's done, it's gonna be totally awesome. He does great work. Thank you very much for sending the photo & I have included a link button so readers can see more of Patrick Cornolo's tattoo art work ( it's nice eye-candy ). One last thing, please remember to send that photo once it's done...we can't wait to see it!
CLICK HERE To visit the Official Patrick Cornolo Tattoo website!!

CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!!!!
i have the batman logo really big on my chest. I got it when i was 18 i think. Which wasn't too long ago.
when i would go to the beach in the summer people would flip at the idea i got.
It wasn't mine it was the tattoo guy's idea i asked him for something batman and thats what !he did. He is genius of all geniuses! Tell your friend his tattoo is awesome

-James