February 13, 2008

Wacky Wallpapers Wednesday! BATMAN, ROBIN, & CATWOMAN TOO!

Here at the Bat-Blog we have a deep tradition of posting 2 fresh brand-new Batman Wallpapers every Wednesday! This week I was in a sort-of "Black and White" mood so I created these two for your viewing pleasure. The 1st one is a vector-art graphic of Michelle Pfeiffer as the leather-clad Catwoman ...MEOW! She's my 2nd favorite Catwoman actress after Julie Newmar, from the 1966 TV Show. The next Batman Desktop Background is a vintage publicity photo from the Classic 1949 Batman and Robin Serial Movie. I recently ran a Bat-Poll where people could vote for their favorite Bat-Actor...NOBODY voted for this guy, ha ha! That's kinda sad because this is such a fun series of films to watch. Shame on you guys, shame, Shame!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use The Dark Knight Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!

4 comments:

Larry_Chimp_Man said...

Thanks for the awesome Catwoman wallpaper. I stumbled upon your blog today and I'm loving it, I'll keep checking back as often as I can.

Thanks for such a great blog.

Cheers.

Tommy! said...

Thank you very much for the praise of this blog, I sincerely appreciate that! Yeah, come back any time you want, we're open 24 hours a day!

Also, please be sure to tell ALL your friends about this site. If you're a member of a message board some place do a post about it, that would be great!

Thanks, Tommy

Larry_Chimp_Man said...

I will try my best to get the word out Tony. I know how hard it is to accumulate traffic. I've been trying for months to raise the traffic visiting my blog but haven't had much luck.

I'll make sure to tell some Bat-fans I know about this blog.

Cheers.

-Larry_Chimp_Man from MediaZEALOT

ozz said...

Both of those Batman series from the '40s are out on DVD now, but I remember quite awhile ago when one of them (can't remember which one -- maybe both were released at the same time?) put out on video for the first time (I think it was the first time). I bought a copy, and I couldn't finish watching it.