August 16, 2014

BATMAN FANS Get Serious in Romagnolo, Italy!!




One of the things I love about doing the Bat-Blog is that sometimes I get the chance to meet other Batman Fans from all over the world. I mean, not just the USA, but other countries too. Well, here are some major Bat-Fans from Italy!

Now, I'm not even gonna try to get all their names correct. I don't speak/understand the Italian language and I'm worried about spelling their names correctly. But the pictures should speak for themselves and they're also a lot of fun!

It looks like these people are a group of Cosplayers who enjoy being Batman characters. We have Batman, Catwoman, and the Joker as a few examples. They were even in their local newspaper! It also looks like they have a Custom Batmobile,  Bat-Scooter, and even a real-life BAT-CAT!

( Thanks Luka! )




No comments: