June 15, 2014

New Classic 1966 BATMAN TV Series COWL MASK By Mattel!


OK, here's another quick post to share this photo I came across the other day. Now I have not totally confirmed this, but this is supposed to be the BATMAN COWL that Mattel has plans to come out with (They also have a Bat-Belt in the works). I don't have ANY information yet on price or when it will be made available. But one thing is for sure, I'm gonna be camping out all night in front of the store to get mine, ha ha! I mean, I've been waiting for this item since I was 2 years old!! I'm also pretty impressed with the way it looks. The "eyebrows" look so awesome!

4 comments:

Ryan Savaiano said...

The bat-belt has been out for awhile now >> http://www.mattycollector.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=matty&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=1298800&productID=292265400#.U55S_mRdWZ4

Batfanman said...

Mattel released their Batman 1966 Utility Belt last year and it's still available here:
http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/ThemeID.1298800/productID.292265400#.U55cMCi0Hkg

C. Louis Wolfe said...

The Bat-Belt's been out for a while..n sadly we may never see this based on what I've been reading on the net...Hope we do!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I want!