May 22, 2013

UK Batman Automobilia Releases Photo of THE BAT Diecast Toy From The Dark Knight Rises Movie


This is just a quick post to share a new photo just released by the UK Eaglemoss Toy Company that shows what their next DC BATMAN AUTOMOBILIA "Batmobile Vehicle" Diecast Toy will look like. 

Yes, it's THE BAT From The Dark Knight Rises Movie. It actually looks pretty cool! I like this toy line, even though I can afford to buy them right now. Oh, they're reasonably priced & affordable, I'm just so totally broke right now, ha! So far I only have the very 1st one, the 1989 Movie version, but I do have plans to get them all later. They're really great. I also think that eventually there will be a TON of them.

Here's a LINK for a very good place to buy them, just CLICK HERE!

No comments: