January 25, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT - The WINNER of the Bat-Blog FATHEAD BATMAN WALL GRAPHICS Contest!!


OK, first off we were suppose to announce the Winner a few days ago but, to be honest, I have been sicker than a dog! When it first hit me I didn't leave my bed for 2 days. In fact, at first, I slept almost 36 hours straight just waking-up to maybe eat a little bit ( Thank You NyQuil ). Arrgghh, it's been total hell but I feel a little better today. I'm actually forcing myself to do this post, ha!

YES! Now we're going to announce the Winner of our recent contest where we're giving away a set of BATMAN Fathead Wall Graphics. We randomly picked a number out of a hat & the winning number was #75. Which, according to our list, was a guy named Lee Vunkannon who lives in a place called Pace, FL.  Congratulations Dude!! You won!! We will be contacting you to confirm your mailing information and also to make sure which amazing Fathead Batman Wall Decal you want us to send.

This contest has been totally crazy and it also got the most responses of any contest we have done before. So, we wanna thank everyone who joined-in. We also very much want to thank the Fathead Company for their generous contribution. Their products are very well made and we know the Winner of this contest will totally love what ever sticker he picks out.

No comments: