May 25, 2012

Pat's BATMAN TATTOO ART PHOTO 1970's Comic Book Logo

OK, Here's the deal. Lately I've been dealing with one crisis after another and my focus is complete crap. I've been stressed out more than any other time in my life, so keeping up with the BAT-BLOG has been difficult. Now, I'm not whining or complaining. I'm just sayin', ha! Anyways, a Facebook Friend of this site, named Pat, submitted an incredible BATMAN TATTOO Photo awhile back and it just got lost in the mix. I was kind of unorganized at that moment and it never got logged-in to post. So, here it is a week or two later and I'm finally posting it, ha! Sorry Pat, Hey, "Better Late Than Never", my Grandmother used to always say. 

But Hey, People, check this out! Pat's Bat-Tat is a 1970's version of the comic book logo and it's really great! In fact, this logo is one of my favorites because it reminds me of my old "comic book collecting days" as a little kid in the 70's and that was a good time in my life. In other words, that BAT-LOGO brings back fond memories. Thanks Pat for sharing your pic & sorry it took so long to get it posted.

CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight Rises and Joker!

No comments: