May 13, 2012

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES and New BATMAN Products To Keep An Eye Out For!


This is just a quick post to share 2 brand-new Batman items I have come across. The 1st photo is an amazing "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES" Batman Movie Statue by ARTFX. I'm sorry I don't have much more information about it right now but once I do it will be featured in it's own post. but for right now, it looks AWESOME!


OK, The next pic was sent to me by Melissa, a very nice Bat-Friend of this site, and I think she sent it just to torture me, ha ha! You see, this is from POTTERY BARN KIDS and they just keep coming up with very cool Batman items all the time, arrgghh! Hey, if anybody else out there ( that means YOU ) comes across ANY brand-new Batman Products, while surfing the net or hitting the Retail Stores, then please let us know. With the new Batman Movie just around the corner I know the Bat-Merchandise is gonna get totally crazy!

No comments: