December 4, 2011

BATMAN WALLPAPERS - The HUNTRESS and Japanese ROBIN THE BOY WONDER Bat-Manga!

OK, How are these are obscure Batman characters, ha! Here are 2 Wallpaper Backgrounds I made to brighten your desktop! The 1st one is an extremely excellent graphic I found that was originally used to promote the HUNTRESS Comic Book Series. I like the simple color palette: Purple and Black with a little bit of White... WAY TOO COOL!

The next one is a scene from the BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD TV Cartoon where they did an episode that was a slight parody of Vintage Japan Bat-Manga!! It shows Robin, the Boy Wonder... with a Ray Gun! I love the Japanese Language BATMAN Logo!

OK, I hope you enjoyed at least ONE of these, ha! But if not, then click the button down below for more recent ones.
CLICK HERE For More FREE BATMAN ARKHAM CITY Wallpaper Backgrounds of Harley Quinn and the Joker!

No comments: