November 4, 2011

Lane is the Cutest Little HARLEY QUINN in the Whole Wide World!

OK, I know it's not a contest or anything, but out of all the photos submitted this year to the Bat-Blog in celebration of Halloween, this Super-Cute Costume of HARLEY QUINN has got to be the most precious one! This pretty little girl's name is Lane and, even though she's only a few months old, she experienced her very first Halloween in complete and total style! Her Mom, Jennifer, said,
"I started sewing it before she was born and had to make a few modifications when she finally arrived ( she was smaller than I imagined ). I did all the hand smocking around the neckline in a diamond pattern to be reminiscent of Harley Quinn and then accented it with tiny white pom poms. The black and white dress and diaper cover have diamond appliques and of course there's also a hood and mask, which she wore without any fuss - pretty great for a newborn!"
Yes, VERY great I gotta say! Thanks Jennifer for sharing this special event & the wonderful photos. Lane is the Cutest Little Harley Quinn...ever!

1 comment:

Amelie. said...

so sweet. i want a plush batman for my own!


http://pixxelheart.blogspot.com/