August 25, 2011

NEW BATMAN DVD REVIEW - THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Season Two, Part One ( 2-Disc Set )

I just got done watching the latest "BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD" TV Cartoon DVD. It's the new "SEASON TWO, PART ONE" 2-Disc Set. Oh man, it was a total blast to watch! I think "Season Two" was when this show was really hitting it's stride. Plus, this DVD took forever to watch, almost 4 hours! Which is a point I'd like to make: Considering that you get 273 minutes of entertainment for less than the price of a regular movie, then it's still a pretty good value. But, back to the greatness of this product, hee hee! It contains some of the best episodes so far. Here's a list, check it out:

Disc 1
  • Death Race To Oblivion!
  • Long Arm Of The Law!
  • Revenge of the Reach!
  • Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure!
  • The Golden Age of Justice!
  • Sidekicks Assemble!
Disc 2
  • Clash of the Metal Men!
  • A Bat Divided!
  • The Super-Batman of Planet X!
  • The Power of Shazam!
  • Chill of The Night!
  • Gorillas in Our Mist!
OK, see what I mean. There's some great stuff on this volume. Personally my 2 favorite episodes to watch again were "The Golden Age of Justice!" and "Chill of the Night!". I guess I should also mention that this DVD Set has 2 Languages: English & Spanish. It also has "French Subtitles".

No comments: