August 17, 2011

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Movie Wallpapers - CATWOMAN & BATMOBILE

For this week's "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" I thought I would post a few Batman Backgrounds that celebrate the new 2012 movie, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. So, here are a few scenes when they were filming in Pittsburgh.

The 1st one show Selina Kyle ( Anne Hathaway's Stunt Double ) stealing the Bat-Pod from Gotham City University. I wish this was Anne Hathaway in the official Catwoman Cat-Suit ( no release of
that Costume photo yet, but stay tuned to the Bat-Blog.Com ). I think that this is only what she wears early on to steal the vehicle.

OK, speaking of Bat-Vehicles, the next wallpaper is of the Tumbler Batmobile, which will make an early appearance in the film too. Also, it's the "Camouflage" version. I guess it's not been painted black yet, ha!

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight Rises!

No comments: