May 23, 2011

BATMAN WALLPAPER - Jean Baptiste's Vintage 1960's BATMOBILE CAR Japanese Tin Toy

OK, The more I look at this image, the more I want to cry! The Bat-Blog has a cool friend over at facebook named Jean Baptiste. He lives in Belgium & is also a major Vintage Toy Collector. His main focus are old Japanese Tin Toys & Robots from Japan. He recently sent me this photo the other day of a beautiful 60's Batmobile Tin Toy Car from his collection. Now, I'm not sure if he was just sharing to be nice, or if he was trying to torture me ( ha ha! ). But either way, thank You Jean for the great pic. I love this old toy so much that I made two BATMAN WALLPAPERS out of it! Just choose the color you like, then POW! You got an awesome desktop background, ha!
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight Rises!

1 comment: