March 16, 2011

New BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM - Black and White Statue

Here's a promotional photo we just got from DC Direct. This is the beautiful BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Statue. It's a part of the "Batman: Black and White Statue" Series. It was sculpted by Dave Cortes. This statue's image is based on the video game design. It measures approximately 7 1/4" high x 6 1/4" wide x 4 3/4" deep, is painted in monochromatic tones, features a Bat-logo-shaped base and is packaged in a black and white box. It will retail for around $ 80.00 and will go on sale near August 31th, 2011. Remember, for great service & better prices on these statues be sure to use the button below:

2 comments:

ozz said...

I don't have any of the pieces, but I think this series is very cool!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if anyone had a link or list of the batman black and white statues in the order they were made? I buy them for my husband for his birthday and don't know which one is next in line to buy him. I used to have a list and I lost it... can anyone help? Thanks so much.