February 9, 2011

NEW BATMAN BACKGROUNDS - Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday!

OK, I'm in a very strange mood today so I thought I would post some really weird Batman Wallpaper Backgrounds, ha! The 1st one uses graphics from the BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD TV cartoon. It shows the Dark Knight in an alternative universe ( Remember, I said, "weird" ). The next one shows an image taken from a Vintage 1960's Batman Comic Book from Japan. The way they drew his face so realistically is sort of unusual. But it's a great image & I love the Japanese lettering in the lower-right corner: Bat-Manga!! So, how are these? Anybody like them? If not, then please be sure to check out the Bat-Archives to see many more, most you will like. It's located on the left-hand side of this page, towards the middle... just explore & have fun!
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight Rises!

No comments: