January 26, 2011

BATMAN Wallpaper Background - ADAM WEST TRIBUTE

OK, I know that on "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" I usually post 2 or 3 Batman Backgrounds, but this one is so extremely great that I only need to post one!! Now, before it sounds like I'm bragging about myself, I'm not, I swear! ha ha! This one was created exclusively for the Bat-Blog by a Graphic Artist/Designer named Christopher Franchi. It's a Tribute to his favorite Batman Actor, Adam West! This is also his actual artwork. You see, Christopher’s Detroit-based METALUNA 5 MEDIA has created designs for bands such as KISS, Alice Cooper, AC/DC, White Stripes, and many more. They have also created landmark graphics for such entertainment properties as Superman, Batman, Star Trek, Bettie Page, Spawn, Peanuts, Evil Dead, Betty Boop and the list goes on. So, in closing, everybody should know how honored I am to receive this BATMAN wallpaper as a gift, thanks Christopher! You ROCK, Sir!!
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight Rises!

No comments: