August 25, 2010

Weird Batman Backgrounds - Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday!

For this week's "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" I thought I would post some Batman Wallpapers that are just totally weird! Yeah, I know, these are kind of strange but they still make an interesting background on your desktop. The 1st one is sort of an homage to the older BATMAN BEYOND TV cartoon. I did it because I'm very excited about the "Batman Beyond: The Complete Series" coming to DVD. The next one is a wonderful image of the JOKER ( Cesar Romero ) from the 1966 Batman TV Show that I found while surfing the net. So, whattya think of these? Good? Bad? Well, the Bat-Blog has 100's more you can see if you did through the Bat-Archives that's located on the left side of this blog, about 1/2 way down.
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

No comments: