July 1, 2010

BATMAN ODYSSEY # 1 - NEAL ADAMS BOOK SIGNING in New York City MIDTOWN COMICS in Times Square

On Saturday July 10th, 2010 ( from 2:00 to 4:00pm ) legendary comic book artist Neal Adams will be signing copies of BATMAN: ODYSSEY # 1 at the Midtown Comics Store in Times Square ( NYC ). Now, down below I posted the address from their official website but you might want to check with them for any other information. I'm not sure if they will be charging a fee for the autograph or if it's free so please be warned. Either way it would be really great to get this famous issue signed!
Midtown Comics - Times Square
200 W. 40th Street
New York, NY 10018

1 comment:

Jon said...

Looking forward to my local comic shop to have this issue in stock. It looks so amazing!
Please, check out my and my friend's page, it's up and coming so we need viewers. Many thanks, Man.