March 1, 2010

Funny BATMAN HUMOR Desktop Wallpaper Background

The Bat-Blog is pretty famous for having a ton of really super-great Batman Wallpapers. Yeah, I know that sounds sort of conceited, but it's not that way... if it's true, ha ha! Well, today I thought I would post a few that are very funny. That way, you'll be cheered-up at work or home while you're on your PC. That sounds good, right? Trust me. they're really funny! The 1st one is a beautiful graphic sent in by our good friend Gerry. He's an extremely talented Graphic Artist & he made this awesome picture of the "Oceanic Repellent Bat-Sprays". We all remember the classic scene from the 1967 BATMAN Movie where Batman ( Adam West ) is lowered from the Bat-Copter on a rope ladder, over the ocean, & gets attacked by a shark. He then asks Robin ( Burt Ward ), "Bring the Anti-Shark Repellent Bat-Spray!" It's a total fan-favorite! In the movie Robin searches for the "Shark Spray" by reading off all the cans until he gets to the one he needs ...hilarious! Gerry's digital-drawing he made here is just really wonderful & very well done ( Thanks Gerry! By the way, this would make a most excellent T-Shirt! ). The next one is a picture our friend Batmobilly found on eBay. It looks like somebody is selling a few Batman Custom Toys they made. They basically customized some Fisher Price Little People ( which I totally love ) & transformed them into Batman, Robin, & The Joker. They even made a Little Batmobile Car! I don't know, the picture completely cracks me up! I hope you guys enjoy these graphics as much as I do. In fact, the Shark-Repellent Spray pic has been my Desktop Wallpaper for a few days now & every time I see it I smile just a bit.
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

1 comment:

ozz said...

Having watched the movie again recently, I can say I don't think I've ever seen a scene that looked as bad/cheezy/hoaky as the shark scene. It's just brutal! Brutally bad.

But the Bat Sprays art? That's funny stuff! I like it.