November 9, 2009

Some Awesome BATMAN & CATWOMAN Costumes at a Recent Fundraiser Event!

Here's an interesting photo from our friend Dallas. It features him & his wife Daria at a Fundraiser Event. He explained that they were getting some professional photos taken & this one, off to the side, was done with a cheap digital camera. I don't know, I think it looks pretty good! Anyway, as you can see the costumes are really great! I mean, completely insane! ( Click on it for a larger, more detailed, version ) I love when Bat-Fans get super-creative like this, that's awesome! Thanks to Dallas & Daria for sharing this cool pic. I also want to invite all other Bat-Blog Readers to send us some photos too. It can be your Batman Toy Collection, a Recent Tattoo, a Birthday Party Cake ...Just ANYTHING Batman-Related! ( Dallas, I really look forward to seeing the "Professional Pics", thanks again )

No comments: