November 9, 2009

ART: The Most Elaborate BATMAN COMIC BOOK TATTOO I Have Ever Seen!!

OK, The Bat-Blog is sort of famous for posting Batman-related tattoos that readers send in. We get one every now & then but this one is totally crazy! Of course I mean "crazy" in a good way, ha ha! This is the most elaborate one I have ever seen...EVER! It belongs to a new friend named Damien who actually went to a Tattoo Convention & had a few different Tattoo Artists do this all in one day!! There are images of Batman, Heath Ledger Joker, Batgirl, Riddler, Bat-Symbol, Comic Book Logo, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy's Lips, a Back & White Comic Book Page ( Animated Series Two-Face ), an Homage to Carmine Infantino, & much more!! OK, This thing would be way to complex to explain so I'll just let the photos do the talking. I wanna thank Damien for sharing these photos. Man, your Bat-Tat is INSANE!! It really is a work of ART or, I should say, WORKS of art!
CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!

1 comment:

ozz said...

Wow, that is really cool! I dig the concept. Plenty of room for additions, too!