October 25, 2009

BATMAN BAT-SYMBOL Chrome Emblem For Your Car or Truck!

The other day, on the Internet, I came across a most excellent find that I knew I had to share with my readers. I found a company that makes high-end "Chrome-Plated BATMAN Emblems" for your car, truck, or auto!! Well, they also make Superman ones too but who cares, ha ha! There are 2 different Batman-themed auto emblems: The "Modern Bat-Logo" that you see on the chest of the Bat-Suit in the current comic books and an older silver-age version that is the classic "oval-shape". Oh man, I really love both of them, but I'm leaning more towards the oval-shaped one just because it's more recognizable. Now, these are not made out of cheap plastic, like some companies make, but they're actual chromed metal, very high quality. The retail price ( including Free Shipping ) is $25.00. When you get them they are presented inside a special Jewel Case box. I was actually thinking that if you have a Display Case ( piece of furniture ) in your house then this would be cool to stick on there to make it look like an "Official Batman Display Case", ha ha! For more information please be sure to visit their website by clicking HERE!

No comments: