August 13, 2009

Kid's BATMOBILE CAR BED & DRESSER For Cool Batman Bedroom!

Here are 2 pics I came across on eBay the other day ( I think these items are still on there if you're interested ). It's for a custom-made Batmobile Car Bed & a Batman Dresser. WOW, These are really cool & I know that when I was a little kid I would have gone nuts over that Batmobile Bed, ha ha! And actually that "Batman Dresser" with the Bat-Symbol design is pretty cool for my current room. What?! You know you want one! Have you done some decorating with a Batman theme? If so then please send us some pics...thanks!

3 comments:

ozz said...

It's like those kids have their very own Batcave!

Ian said...

I'm a mural artist from Liverpool and I painted a Gotham City room,m and made a batmobile bed too. Images are on www.ryalldesign.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! We actually are the maker of that bed and dresser. We also have a new BATCAVE BED on our site as well now which is really cool.
www.UniqueKidBeds.com

Thanks for this post