August 27, 2009

Batman Writer, Chuck Dixon, Meets The Ventriloquist & Scarface!! ( Batman Villains )

I got this hilarious photo the other night from Chuck Dixon & it totally cracks me up! Recently he went to the 2009 Mini-Mega Con in Orlando, Florida. This is one of those comic book conventions I would really love to go to. While there, Chuck met "The Ventriloquist & The Dummy, Scarface". WOW! This costume is pretty awesome! I wanna thank Chuck for the photo, it really brightened my day. I love when Comic Book Fans get really into the characters they love. Cosplay is just one way they show they care, that's cool. Oh yeah, and for a few Bat-Blog Readers who might not know, Chuck Dixon was a MAJOR Batman comic book writer for many years during the 90's. So it's cool he got to meet "The Ventriloquist & Scarface", ha ha! Hey, if any other Bat-Blog Readers have any fun comicon or cosplay photos then please be sure to send them in! Our e-mail button is ALWAYS on the top right-hand side of this page.

3 comments:

ozz said...

"The Ventriloquist and the dummy, Scarface"? I thought the Ventriloquist was the dummy! That's what Mr. Scarface told me.

The Batfan said...

lol awesome my best friend was a guest artist at the show and he had the guy stop and got pics of him and asked him to buy the scarface for me but the guy said Nooo LOL

Anonymous said...

That's my friend Thomas! It's funny to see him here.