August 27, 2009

BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Video Game The Collector's Edition - XBOX 360 Version

game system is XBOX so they would totally freak over this! Personally, I prefer the Playstation & I really need to upgrade to the new verison, the PS3.OK, I thought I would post this just to torture you, ha ha! No, actually a good friend, known as The BATFAN, sent us these pics last night. He had just bought the brand-new BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Collector's Edition for his XBOX 360 console. Now when I first got these pics I didn't quite understand why so many pictures kind of looked the same. Then, pretty quickly I figured out that he went through a step-by-step process of slowly photographing the thing as he opened it so the experience would be like YOU are actually opening this thing up for the very first time & seeing things the way he did ...a very neat idea! Basically, in The Collector's Edition, you get the video game but it comes in a special Batman Display Case. The only way I can think of explaining it is "a bat-shaped briefcase...that's thick", ha ha. When you open that there are a few layers & you get a Batarang Prop with a display stand, some paperwork, a Leather-Bound Booklet, & the actual game disc. Now, my 2 small nephew's It's totally killing me that I can't play this game right now. All the reviews have been wonderful so I can't wait! I hope you guys are enjoying it already. I know some of you are, I have been flooded with e-mails saying, "Awesome awesome game!!". That's cool. I need to cry a little bit right now. Sorry...I can't type anymore.

No comments: