July 8, 2009

Bat-Blog's Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday ( Bat-Mite, Batman, & Catwoman )

OK, this morning I got NO sleep last night at all. So, I'm really tired but I thought since I was up & it is "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" that I would post a few Desktop Backgrounds. I plan on trying to sleep a little bit & then I'll do the posts that I had planned for this morning. So, please come back later today to see those. Now the great thing about these Batman Wallpapers is that they were both sent in by 2 Bat-Blog Readers who also happen to be very creative artistic-type people! The 1st one was done by Sean Hartter & it totally cracks me up, ha ha! It's a cool concept, sort of a mash-up between Bat-Mite & the Christian Bale Batman from the Batman Begins movie...very funny! The artwork is pretty cool too. The 2nd one was submitted by a new friend named Ronnie who didn't exactly do the actual artwork but did do the coloring & added a special background to it. I really like his choice of colors here & it looks really awesome! Now, like I said, I'm totally exhausted & plan to take a nap but please return later for some more content...you'll be glad you did! Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I wanna say thanks also to Sean & Ronnie for sending these in, they're really great & I appreciate that!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!

No comments: