May 22, 2009

Batman Collector Shares Photos of His Cool Toy Collection!

A Bat-Blog Reader sent us some very nice photos the other day of his awesome Batman Toy Collection. His name is Michael & it seems he really like to focus on Action Figures, Diecast Cars ( especially the new Hot Wheels ), a Few Misc. Toys, & Original Art. He displays everything in an area of his living room & it all looks extremely cool! He also has some special items displayed around his desktop work area & that's kinda fun. Now, he also sent some pics of the original art he has but I'm saving that for another post so be sure to check that out in the future. For right now it's just nice to drool over all these cool toys, ha ha! ( Be sure to click on the photos up above for larger, more detailed, versions ). Thanks Michael for sending in the pics, I appreciate that. You have some really great stuff here & I really like how it's displayed! For all the other readers, if you have photos of your collection that you would like to share with us then please feel free to send them in too. Our e-mail button is always on the top right-hand side of this website.

1 comment:

Michael W. Kellar said...

Thanks Tommy for posting the pics of my Batman Collection, I really appreciate it...and I look forward to the post you do with the original artwork I sent you.

When I get some new Batman stuff, I will send pics for you to post for all to see.

I can't wait to start adding The New Batman & Robin stuff to my collection for the new Batman & Robin from the Battle for the Cowl Storyline.