May 25, 2009

Batman Fan Goes Batty on MySpace!

I use MySpace to promote the Bat-Blog, stay in touch with friends / family, & meet new people. For a little while it was sort of addictive but I'm OK now, ha ha. Recently I made a new friend named Kearstin. She's a very pretty girl who loves comic books, cosplay ( superhero costumes ), & Batman. The other day I visited her photo gallery to see a new costume she had made. While there I saw this totally hilarious photo & knew I had to post it, ha ha! She was kind enough to share it & I appreciate that. It's just a really wonderful picture ( Thanks Kearstin ). On a side note, if ANY Bat-Blog Readers are on MySpace & we're not friends yet then please ADD ME!! Here's a link button:

JOIN US at MySpace, It's FREE!

1 comment:

ozz said...

Gotta dig chicks who dig the Batman!