April 22, 2009

Video: Frank DeCaro's Batman Memorabilia Collection

I can't remember if I posted this video before but , if so, then it's worth another look. It shows a small part of Frank DeCaro's Batman Collection. I really like this guy's sense of humor. He's so right about "all collectors being nuts" & "dusting is a real pain", ha ha! I was an Antiques & Collectibles Dealer for 20+ years & sometimes I got the chance to visit collector's homes & see what they collected. He's right, it's crazy! But no matter what people collect it's always extremely interesting to see. You would be blown away by how much SMURF collectibles they made or how many McDonald's Happy Meal Toys have been manufactured. I think it's cool, no matter what people collect. It's like seeing history or some form of pop culture all at once, a very interesting experience. Right now I'm asking ANY Bat-Blog Readers to share photos of their Bat-Collections. I always love seeing other people's stuff!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!

2 comments:

ozz said...

"Better than Prozac", he said. That was funny.

Anonymous said...

great batman val kilmer suit on ebay right now!!! item 140339027352