April 22, 2009

Funny Batman Graphic By an Artist Named Valentine!

OK, before I get started with this post I guess I need to apologize to my friend Valentine. He sent this amazing graphic a long time ago & I completely forgot to post it. Sorry V, better late than never! This is a very cool Batman Drawing by a Bat-Blog Reader who became extremely inspired by the Caped Crusader one day. The artwork has a unique style, almost sort of childlike but kinda detailed too. The way Batman is hovering over the lake of Gotham City looks sort of dreamlike, very cool. Thanks for sending this V, I really appreciate it & sorry for taking so long to post it, ha ha!

1 comment:

ozz said...

This Batman looks rather disoriented. Must've been a rough night in Gotham.

I like how the cape is in the shape of the wings from the Batman Begins/Dark Knight bat logo. Nice touch!